THE BASECAMP CURRICULUM
Everything you need to prepare for the vertical climb to the summit
***If you are interested in enrolling in this program,
please go to the proper enrollment page:
***PLEASE NOTE*** The Basecamp Curriculum is under construction. You can enroll now for a reduced membership rate, and focus on the first four courses, MSS 100, 101, 103, 104.
The Basecamp Curriculum membership includes access to:
- MSS 100 - The Shamanic Archetype Workshop
- MSS 101 - What is Modern Soul Science?
- MSS 102 - "Soul Tending" as a Daily Practice
- MSS 103 - Approaching the Modern Call in the Spirit of "Shamanic Psychiatry"
- MSS 104 - The Archetypal Shamanic Initiation Narrative
- MSS 105 - Introduction to the Science of Initiation
- MSS 106 - Jung the Elder
- MSS 107 - Personal Mythmaking for Modern Times
- MSS 108 - Revisioning Jungian Psychology for the 21st Century
- MSS 109 - An Archetypal Approach to Shamanic Practice
- MSS 110 - Ascetic Disciplines and Spiritual Dietas for Toxic Times
- MSS 111 - The Hermetic Archetype
- MSS 112 - Introduction to Modern Shamanic Alchemy
- MSS 113 - The Anatomy of Shadow Work
- Access to the highly moderated Facebook group "Basecampus Commons"
- Dedicated TA support
- Monthly Q and A sessions
PreviewThe Four Pillars of Study (6:04)
PreviewThe Subject of Study: The Ego, the Soul, and the Higher Self (1:56)
PreviewAndrew Camargo - A Personal Introduction (8:51)
PreviewThe Goal of the Work: The Manifestation of the Higher Self through the Ego, mediated by the Soul (5:40)
PreviewThe Mission and Guiding Spirit of the School of Modern Soul Science: The Unification of Opposites (28:27)
PreviewThe Archetypal Shamanic Initiatiatory Narrative (26:12)
PreviewBASECAMP CURRICULUM - FIRST SEMESTER CREATIVE ALCHEMICAL ASSIGNMENTS
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $2,136
My name is Andrew Camargo. I have been studying Archetypal Shamanism, Entheogenic Spirituality, Alchemy, Jungian Psychology, Modern Mythology and Visionary Art for the past 17 years.
I earned my B.A. from Yale University in 2002 studying Literature and Psychoanalysis, when I was introduced to the work of C.G. Jung, and the mysterious Art of Alchemy. In 2009 I earned my M.A. from the Pacifica Graduate Institute studying Jungian Psychology and Mythology. Since 2006 I have participated in and extensively journaled over 400 Ayahuasca ceremonies in the Santo Daime tradition.
Throughout my studies, I realized that the art of spiritual Alchemy was Western civilization’s own version of shamanic initiatory wisdom, and as such, it had something very unique and valuable to offer the modern seeker – provided its arcane symbolic language could be decoded. So I embarked on a sustained effort to decode the magical connection between Esoteric Alchemy and Entheogenic Shamanism, Jungian Psychology, and Modern Mythology...and nothing could have prepared me for what I discovered: A magic key to unlock treasure beyond compare!
I now offer the key to the same treasure in the form of this school, The School of Modern Soul Science, to the ones courageously seeking this particular sort of knowledge.
Yours in fellowship,